2016年5月27日星期五

My original FC paid close to 200mil for their Large house

The "houses should go to active players" BS as to stop. Because spiting in the face of their customers who played and spent time on their plot just to loose it all because they took a break from the mindless gear grind is a very good way to never get their money ever again. I know I wont be back...

The release date will more than likely be announced with the next live letter on may 22nd. Some predictions I have heard put the release date at may 31st to June 7th, Buy FFXIV Gil but won't know for sure till the live letter. From the way they worded in when they shut it down, FFXIV Gil they left it open to be down longer. At this point where the patch will most likely be released in a month or less (just a prediction based on how SE has done things in the past) they will start it back up with the patch.

Well that sorta screws those of us who where letting a smaller house get reclaimed in the hopes of buying a bigger one with the patch.  be cool if next patch let us go half way to 70 level 65 cap would be nice. and i recommend each class has different armor because all my tanks have to wear excatly the same gear and when i glamour my drk had drk gear on but my paladin and war look the same. though i'am greatly enjoying this game and still have lots to do smile emoticon

i like to clear things and besides i got other stuff to do so take your time se. keep making this game awesome My original FC paid close to 200mil for their Large house, originally. Never heard them complain when they were put below 100mil. tongue emoticon Kindly stop complaining. I'm not complaing it was a freaken joke. Though your comment can be considered a complaint.  I hear ya on that. The FC I am in on Leviathan has enough for a large plot now. It will just be a matter of if we can get one before they are all gone.

没有评论:

发表评论