2016年8月9日星期二

where to get Blade and Soul outfit in game

Meh that's kinda unoriginal....Buy Blade and Soul Gold I guess when i see the other pieces once they are up i'm gonna cry cause we'll never see them ingame xD. Well for the winner outfit i hope jin males get the same outfit as gons....honestly the jin male one looks so meh. Can't even follow your own guidelines, you guys picked one that not only traces intellectual property, but takes intellectual property (Fire Emblem) and slaps it in their design! LOL wow.

Well kids, we know what to do in the next contest, STEAL! It's all good, because NCWest doesn't care enough to screen the entries! If I decide to enter next time, would I be able to draw it traditionally and scan it? Or would working digitally be better?

I've been wanting to do this, but I never thought my drawing skills would be good enough, like compared to this. I'm just disappointed NC couldn't even follow their rules, it's honestly not even the fault of the contestants that the people they submit to didn't take much time to really look. That's almost more depressing than anything lol. Blade and Soul Gold It speaks volumes to the player base who is into that aspect of the game.

This may sound crazy, but would it hurt NCSoft to give something small in game to everyone who put time and effort into to participating in this? Giving 300ish people the Bamboo costume wouldn't be a massively big thing to ask in my opinion. I'm not saying giving the ncoin prize out, since that is for the top 10..which is completely deserved. I feel like that would make a lot of people REALLY happy and appreciative. You keep saying "thank you so much for everyone who took the time to enter"....well then give them something to show your gratitude?

没有评论:

发表评论