2016年12月13日星期二

BNS would be a good game to port to Xbox and PS4

Hello, all the server lately is a little broken, what is the cause and if they are already solving it . Just finished downloading the update. Getting a sendlog every 20 seconds with an error calling out d3d8thk.dll. Tried repairing the client to no avail。 Just finished downloading the update. Getting a sendlog every 20 seconds with an error calling out d3d8thk.dll. Tried repairing the client to no avail.I'm two weeks trying to download the patch 5.1 and it is impossible for me, I got in touch with tech support and nothing works T^T.

Look on forums from eu they fix that problem..I was wondering a public and fair explanation about why you banned ppl from several countries... what gonna happen with this ppl who already payed ur jobs Cheap Blade and Soul Gold ... answer me this question! ..... Why have you done nothing to stop these people hacking????? or will you just ban me off this page so i cant comment and you carry on letting them get away with it! the reason your servers are dead is because you do nothing! absolutely nothing! but if this is the way you want your game to continue to die then go ahead you wont be getting my 250$ a month anymore!  I seen it, even got e-mails of fail attempts of it... I haven't play for more than 2 years now, it must be really bad then...

Ye it is ppl can't master there classes so they have to use the hacks so they can win. Buy Blade and Soul Gold 70-80% of them use hacks now. ty for ruin 65 lvl pvp,also please get rid off that bloody connection issue it happens 2days ago and still goes on when the dredgion applies comes.I updated the game in 4 PCs...now I can only play in the one where I got Windows 10...the others have Windows 7 x64.  I deleted everything and download the whole game again, now it works after 10 hours.

I My Mouse has stop working after patch HELP!!! ... ican't use my mouse after loading the game up it's not reading my clicks. Was such a good game in the beginning before pay-to-win. What a shame. This would be a good game to port to Xbox and PS4 as a Free to Play with Microtransactions. The lag is bad. I wish they would use a new game engine and keep our stats. Cry engine 4 please. Can we get an update to why the servers are crashing? There are rumors of a DoS attack occuring.  ye it could possibly be russians revenging on being banned

没有评论:

发表评论