2015年7月31日星期五

see a Match NY City vs LA Galaxy.

Drogba's name isn't even there ? Come on ..... It's the obvious answer. see...as I said...be ready for until 5 or 7 years...USA the new power of soccer in America. I'm ready! I went to Toronto to see buy FIFA 15 coins Columbia stomp Argentina during the Woman's Soccer game. It was a blast - so many Columbians there FIFA 16 coins. B Gerrard is captain of Galaxy because he is not only an amazing 7player, he is the only true leader of the three.

Dos Santos will be a marketing superstar in LA. Well, you see, you need to start playing to make an impact lamp. I hope Stevie G, Lampard and Pirlo could be playing together in one team. I'd say Lampard based on last season, I think Pirlo will be great for passing but, Lamps still has that all round ability, as does my legend Stevie G but you'd be deluded to say he's what he once was, he'll play like Pirlo, sit back playing pin point passes. That's my opinion anyway.

all of them are legends i will choose all they are my favourite players forever..... Gerrard is already showing himself up for being the overrated clown he is. Pirlo, I Wish to see a Match NY City vs LA Galaxy. I wish they all go back to their current teams they still have got in the World Stage. All three would have... Ten years ago... The MLS isn't great, but the are about average with the old guys.

Not the overrated hollywood wannabe in B, that's for sure. That comment proves you know nothing about football stick to making bombs Mohammed, Never heard that one before Daniel. I bet I know more about football than you. I won't lower myself to your level by spouting a racial insult, partly because I feel sorry for you, you must be pretty damn fugly to have to settle for a (fugly) flag as a dp. I do hope you choke on your insults. Would've been fun if they were all in the same club. What a midfield trio that would've been. Pirlo eyes closed have you seen him play its like watching a young player at his peak. dont ever puts gerrard's picture. everybody hate gerrard. everything about him is not right according to every football fans.

没有评论:

发表评论