2015年10月28日星期三

ff14 is just as good

All the data centers weren't based in north America. 3 of them were based in Canada the rest are in Japan.  wow still best mmo but ff14 is just as good if they fix pvp que times ill say different. I quit over a month ago. Happy I did. The game became stale, the crafting pathetic. Red scripts ruined the game. The elitist toxic player base made the game difficult FFXIV Gil for anyone to get anything done as well. Statics, filled with elitist blaming people for everything and fallng apart because of it. Sad the game was fun for a while.. Loved astrologian. I just hated the player base, and how you had to choose either crafting.. or pve unless you wanted to play 10 hours a day you couldnt do both.

First time playing an MMO I guess eh? far from it. Played since UO days seen it all. And seen the decline in the player base/trolls etc. It mostly started with WoW and the modernization of MMO.  No one cares Buy FFXIV Gil . Why are you still following the FB page? Im with John Claude Esh. Your as mucha troll as those you are complaining about. You're dumb then. This is the best MMO on the market. And 3.1 just made it better.  I am not dumb, I am entitled to my opinion. And the best MMO on the market not by a long shot. It has many glaring problems with it. I follow it because I loved this game, and want to keep updated if they ever change certain things that I quit because of. Well I can't see them turning it from a game with lots of content into something you can win everything by playing 2 hours a week.


Maybe you should have changed servers? I know for a fact there are some incredibly friendly servers to choose from. Gilgamesh, Lamia, and Exodus are a few. Also just gonna put this out there, ffxiv is an mmo, and no matter what mmo you play, you will face these issues. No such thing as a prefect mmo but ffxiv has come closer to it than any other mmo I've played. Best to stop whining about not being the best and just play the game.

没有评论:

发表评论