2015年11月6日星期五

Aion Steam gameplay

At first i was on Kr as asmodian, i moved to Beritra, if you wanna add me: Stabica. Sham Reen You can't play through Steam if you are outside North America, region. Just use NC soft launcher. Everyone send me a link in downloading aion on steam please. gunsliger is a class deleted from in game??? because i stop play aion 1 year and now i'm back but my gunsliger have all stigmas empty and cannot equipe others again.... so what happens???? is it restricted to na? cant find it in my steam, im from eu.

 I am from Germany i play trough Steam u n just create a bat file for it. Yes, limited to NA only for Steam, you can play normaly through launcher though Aion Gold. When will the servers be on I have templar to level up god damt. Yeah I'm kinda worried we'll wake up cheap Aion Kinah one maintenance day and find out that's the day of the merger. Makes it very hard to buy outdoor guestblooms. Whats new in berita server?? Can we get free mythical of choice there for easy set??? Sir can we access and buy stuff on your shop store using steam credit? serv kahrun is dow ty and beritas not make character very nice ty staff . All of the friends I had in the game 6 years ago are gone. All of the friends that I had in the game 3 years ago are gone. It's a completely different game these days and it's just heartbreaking to play and know how much it has completely changed.

The new area is nice but I hate hate HATE that its only 6 stigmas instead of 12 now and wtf is up with reducing the amount of mana restoration skills for songweavers? Thats... Thats one of their defining features...No one said I wanted to go to EU lmao a game can't improve without feedback. There were good changes and bad changes. Both must be mentioned in order to give constructive criticism.

没有评论:

发表评论