2015年11月25日星期三

I've been waiting 5 years for this BNS Gem

Well now I can die happy, but I have to ask by any chance is this going to be released for consoles cause I know a lot of my friends are going to miss out on this.This is the only game I would hook my computer back up for.. Then again, I've been waiting 5 years for this Gem. is blade and soul going to be downloadable for mac users? Omg amazing birthday present for me.

My bday is on the 14th January (early access start on 15th) thank you NCSoft. Good thing for people who got founders cuz there will be a orgy on launch date. 19th of Jan, best birthday present ever! Makes me so happy to have a game finally release on my birthday so I get to celebrate it with Blade & BNS Gold; Soul! hey guys, if i bought a founder's pack, do i need to apply the code from the nc account right now, or after january 19? thank you! Nice but so LAG, when i try to attack almost 3 - 4 seconds delay frown emoticon.. my connection here is around 10 Mbps..Please fix this issue..

Buy Blade and Soul Gold

What error you getting? If it is "cannot connect to server" then that is normal, since Beta is offline until Tuesday. If it is other, you better try re-installing.... said failed and said restalled and done that just the same.

没有评论:

发表评论