2016年1月22日星期五

Blade & Soul Launch Even

 I really need a Blade Dancer Lyn first of all ^^
By the way I saw a lot of dissatisfaction. I know you will try your best to solve everybody's problem. I hope you can cut out all of the problems before the launch.  I think I am going with KFM. It's gonna be my first time playing. I usually play supports Blade and Soul Gold , and when not, dual-wielders. Since KFM's a tank (which can fit 'support' nicely) and a bruiser, I'll give it a shot! smile emoticon.


I'm a noob at the whole PC stuff im an Xbox guy but want to join the master race can you help me out bro and tell me what link to go to be able to sign up and download id really appreciate it bro I really want to play blade and soul it looks dope. I didn't know I have to redownload the client until the moment I couldn't get into the server , now I am kinda sad and hopefully I could reserve the name I want still.......  Your launcher decided to do a file check right as I pressed play at 6PM. It only took 4 minutes to have someone snatch my names from me. Bloody well done...

Blade & Soul Launch Event plz tell me if i buy cash shop items now will i get my prem memebr ship points later need to know so i can buy while feeling safe.  I live in the Philippines can I play this game? region blocked? and are you planning it to be release on Steam soon because thats the only way we PH players can buy ingame shop items like dota 2 (too few poeple owns credit cards here) I notice that the Lobby Store is available in the Name Reservation and that it is possible to purchase items from the store. I ran some tests and bought a few things, and it does show up in my purchase history and brings my NCoin amount down both in the client and on the web site. However, it did not add Premium Points to my rank. Buy Blade and Soul Gold I am wondering if it is safe to purchase items from this Lobby Store and if it will add the premium points and items once the game launches or enters head start?

没有评论:

发表评论