2016年1月7日星期四

useful jobs are Soul Wardens and Merry Potters

Will I be able to use the beta client on release or will I need another one? If so, where can I find it? You'll need to download another client, and the link hasn't been given for the new one yet. Did they state that we have to. Last update they said they don't know yet. If they updated please link the proof stating so. Okamii Lea Auld they stated many times on twitter and forums that you need to download new one.

The only useful items from crafting are the Crit Rate bopaes. Wait.... you mean I will have to take time out of my busy schedule to actually find stuff to make other stuff? Without hitting things in the face? This can't be right. You probably have to kill something rare too. That also takes time and getting things you want in life usually takes time you said it in your comment. So it can be right.

 I was being sarcastic. If this wasn't in the game I would question the makers highly.  I like crafting, and finding sample material is like finding treasure. Could cbt players get the winter and halloween outfits from the events? ;u;they were so pretty!  BNS Gold For those who played at KR/RU what profession is Really usefull in endgame? I played in CN, and useful jobs are Soul Wardens and Merry Potters cheap Blade & Soul Gold . I heard that endgame bopae arent crafted. i will check these professions, thank you.

Sindy Fuentes, he specifically asked KR and a private server though...  pretty sure id rather celebrate the launch by actually being home playing the game.  Please give us just one OCE server, It will be filled to the brim! Game is impossible to play on NA at 200+ ping!!! Please! Won't be playing on NA because of this! Looks amazing, can't wait to give it a try!

没有评论:

发表评论