2016年3月11日星期五

Blade and Soul FPS drops and optimization

As planned I started B&S last week with the release of the warlock and loving it A LOT, the story is very good compared to the last 2 mmorpg I played Final Fantasy XIV that got "good" at the end of ARR wich is a long way to go and Blade & Soul Gold TERA that wasn't that amazing tbh but with this one I enjoy the lost, battles and some humor as well lol but the Corean names are like hmm hard to remember somehow lol. Now about what Sorcorer21b said that had good points tho.

-I watch every single stream they do but most of them sadly are like "No, soon, later, I don't know" it feels like we are wasting time watching it sometimes but enjoying it overall.
-Story Line I'm enjoying it so far with my partner (if I was alone I might not enjoy it as much) Buy Blade and Soul Gold .

-Input lags and FPS drops and optimization they said are "Working on it" on the last stream. The only issue with a B&S with this matter is when I go to the Lobby I get HUGE LAG SPIKES and DCs but if I build through PF and go manually everything runs smoothly. I hope they fix that soon because I don't have any issue with other mmorpgs I played before.

-Yeah I'm aware that most of the people they say they have are bots or people not giving money to the game so...I hope that changes soon I personally don't find premium worth it but I bought a costume I LOVE for my main char and I plan to buy more outfits in the future.Lol prestige idiot idea you need kill boss at only one camp onthe fcking open world. You hunts but ok you win whats no prestige vs player we dont have prestige. And what if on arena the gear is useless? I think that's great with that system nobody have advantage over the other. You get prestige points through killing players, and it's not just limited to misty woods. You can pvp anywhere in the game.Actually play and understand it before you critique it.

没有评论:

发表评论