2016年3月29日星期二

Blade and Soul lv 45 a hours of playing

Why is it whenever u buy a weapon skin and use it in ur weapon then take it off it completely get destroyed? Is it a bug or something?  I want to buy your premiume membership on your website but it wont let me even let me click on it. when will your website be back up and wroking? still cant play quest capter 27.......sad..........after inside 5m always dc,,,im so boring just play daily quest every day?????????????GM please help me.

Instead of thinking Store buy Blade and Soul Gold why you don't fix lags problem? :'D today it's soo laggy and everyday is even worse x'D. Will we ever have marriage system in blade and soul? cause ik there alot people who would love to have that in game. Seem to be having trouble gathering , not getting tooltip that'll let me gather. In jade stone. Any suggestions what the problem is?

today i cant download the game again
yesterday everything is look fine but today cannot even download a game
the error massage is still coming up
the support's solution is not work.

Can anyone explain me why i lost my character when i update the game its not excited i was lv 45 a hours of playing !!!!!! Please help. I apologize again, Blade & Soul Gold but because I received the reward only event level of a character ? from what I understood from the site they were to receive all the liv pg 10 or higher. Balance your game just some fuckin classes are fuckin easier and op than other like this blade dancer resist all fuckin time insane dmg and cc...For summoner no comment!

Can yall do something about these summoner super bots in pvp. After 20% they damn near go invincible and resist everything. Its all from the same person Hiway I - IV. I encountered his bots about 7-10 times already. The amount of BOTs is absurd. There is no way to calculate how many BOTs per player. Now has Summoners and Destroyers in the Arena. Add Captcha and end to this disgrace. It's a shame!

没有评论:

发表评论