2016年10月9日星期日

Blade & Soul bamboo outfit

 Welcome to BnS where we slap u in the face for all ur hard work....n pls don't forget to check out our of redye every ORINGAL outfit, we have (n more to come ) urs only for 20$ (1600-NC) Blade & Soul why is it that im having dungeon issue. I am always being disconnected once im in xserver dungeon? Whats going on? Its been two days now. Buy Blade and Soul Gold RIP to the people who spent 1k on the bamboo outfit right after the recent tourna.   Lol it makes me sad that you guys did this...i feel like I wasted money now.

They* said multiple times it was going to be in the store ... They always add it to the store after some time... You did waste your money, but that is your fault not theirs. I can already hear high rank pvp player crying about the gold they loose from this outfit now in the store. "oh no, what will I do with my 19 bamboo costumes now?" -Virus probably It was litterly the only way virus was making gold. Cool, would love to get back into this game but can't get my password to change guess i'll move on lol oh well.

HI .. I CAN'T GRATE ACCENT IN Blade & Soul what this Blade and Soul Gold ?? Account Creation Failed you are not authorized create an account. Oh look more female sexualised items to not buy for all my male characters. wasnt it a competition reward? thats so BM if you put it in F10 and it was lol,  It was a reward for imp tournament but the imp organizers were also taking the extra costumes and selling them for way more than they were worth and giving the codes out to friends so it's better to end that with a legit way to purchase it.

 If I had won this in outfit design contest, I would be mad now... and if u didnt win the contest but bought the costume u wouldnt be mad, pls help i play from europe if i go in american server i have lag or not? It's already been in the store tho? They wont put it back until months later or its relevant to an event o.o, Yeah, I saw that outfit in the store 2 months ago.

没有评论:

发表评论