2016年9月27日星期二

Earn BNS seasonal and weekly rewards for proving your worth in 1v1 combat

Season 5 has begun! Earn seasonal and weekly rewards for proving your worth in 1v1 combat. Lol random haven't played this game in months nor have I really thought about it since they ruined it, but thanks for the random pop up! Glad to see the game is still kicking!  Lags in arenas unplayable without WTFast witch is another 10E monthly just one of many things... Buy Blade and Soul Gold Sad part of quitting the game is I had some kick butt names!

Why does it matter why I think it's ruined? If you like it than play it if you don't than don't.... I'm one of the people that do not like it so I don't play it... That simple...Just thought it was random that it popped up on my newsfeed when it never did before.  Alot of hack, gold seller, news updates making the ingame life hard if u have a real life, more hacks in arena, lag, scammers, duppers, need more ? or you think players with 5k gold in first month of the release, was only farm ?

Paige Creekmore because they are hurting for people thats why they care for your opinion.  I see what you mean, but unless it is the BnS team asking it's still pointless since they are the only ones that can make a change. Like I said if u like it play it.  My LBM was named spinderella, I agree its sad to not play with a such a kickass name. Blade and Soul Gold  Aw I love that name! Yeah I doubt I'll ever have the basic names again oh well! My name now on the current game I play is.

Screw 5th season, i just logged in, just to find out that ncsoft changed the 4 number pin to 6 number pin. And there is no way to get in, nir to reset, only to contact support,,, seriously this is the worst game support online. its always been 6 for me lul what drugs you on.

没有评论:

发表评论