2016年11月20日星期日

Final Fantasy was fighting a hidden boss on FF X-2


One of the best moments playing Final Fantasy was fighting a hidden boss on FF X-2 and my gf comes over and watches me fight for over an hour before I beat it. We are married and have a 12 year old daughter named Aeris! My first Final Fantasy title was Final Fantasy. Growing up with next till no friends this franchise keep me kind and Buy FFXIV Gil strong willed at heart. Growing without Final Fantasy i know for a fact i would not be whom i am today. I truthfully believe i owe my life to these games as they have helped me battle a life long depression. Many do not realize the power of these games behold, they challenge not only your mind but also your soul.

Final Fantasy XIII is my first touch point with FF franchise. Love the story and characters. Definitely looking forward to FFXV and FFVII remake. I really can not choose my favourite, it's impossible. I can't choose just one. FFVI, FFVII FFIX AND FFX. I just can't decide between them. I haven't played any of the spin offs or the mmorpg games, Cheap FFXIV Gil just the main ones. There is one I can not stand which is X-2. And I hate to say it but I despised episode duscae and the other demo for XV.

I just felt that gameplay has strayed too far from what made the series so much fun and stand out from other games, it felt like a hack and slash adventure (and I hate to say it but a piss poor one). Which has quite upset me, because the final fantasy series has got me through 2 physical and soul crushing fights with cancer.  Long live Final fantasy!!!!FF XII will always be my favorite .But I hope you guys consider bringing back Final fantasy Tactics.

 I played every titles from the main series and if I have to choose my favourite one it wouldn't be that easy, because I really got in love with 8 and 9. Final Fantasy 8 was the first Final Fantasy that I've ever played. The character Squall is so great and the entire game is awesome. I also really love the story around Zidane in 9 that he feel so alone and then all his friends appear to show, that he's definately not and they're supporting him to get back on track.

没有评论:

发表评论