2017年1月6日星期五

FFXIV Dragon nest

I said this over a year ago and man, idk wtf I saw in this game dude I'm pretty sure I was drunk the entire time. Wonder if it'd be worth instead of releasing the patches, pouring it into a proper dlc. If you want this game to be like Dragon nest be my guest. Un that's how you keep an MMO progressing. Otherwise it would just stall and no one would play. It's always been like this. You're always welcome not to grind since there is plenty of other things to do. I guess I just need to not have a life and just play it 24/7 huh? I really hope the Triad story ends with someone absorbing them and a massive Kefa-final-form fight happens.

I also thought of this, and considering the middle part of the area where the statues are has been changing too (half a set of angel wings sprouted, and Kefka's final god form had wings) so yeah just a theory though. FFXIV Gil I've never pvp.... But I guess I am force too now since I want those mounts. :/ Other than that.... Dun Scaith looks amazing and so does the new hair styles.... And Painting! Just this little passage about Dun Scaith's intent and how it was never achieved actually makes me feel a little sad... Loved the game but wasn't into paying for dlc when I was all ready paying each month but looks like the game has got a lot more fun.

There's a difference between dlc and an expansion that's basically another full game ontop on the core 1. And why do you think we pay a sub. Well because you get content updates every 3 months. Cheap FFXIV Gil That content ain't going to pay for itself 😂. Expansion = whole new game ontop of the other 2. 3 month content patches =payed dlc which is what that monthly sub pays for. No need to pay extra for this. When was the last time you played it to not know we don't pay for content patches ontop of the monthly subscription. It's been out since 2013 pretty common knowledge to people who play it lol.

Yer I do no that but I ant going to pay a monthly fee then pay for an expansion. You can argue and say this and that over and over but you buy games to play and if a game needs patches the company puts them out look at destiny you pay for a expansion no monthly fee plus you get content free plus neverwinter free to play you pay micro transactions if you don't like grinding to level up faster plus you pay for expansions. Lol are you a tool or just can't read I didn't say I hated leveling up and I play mmos I play neverwinter, destiny, dc and I like rpg games most. Just because I don't see paying a month for some thing then paying for a expansion when other mmos don't.

没有评论:

发表评论