2017年1月12日星期四

FFXIV: A Sims Game Reborn

I can't imagine you trying the trial more than once if you couldn't get a group that could do it. Which is why this game will never see challenging content again. FFXIV: A Sims Game Reborn! Um whaaahhhh it's a game not a lifestyle, just saying. IF you wiped that much then the problem is also YOU. Could always Ask them before starting if they know how to do the boss :) Cheap Blade and Soul Gold there is nice people everywhere then you will get the dorks who troll for the fun of it cause it brings laughs to them but not no one elsse.

Chioni AJ Where do you get your statistics? 99%? You must think you are in the 1% huh. With a comment like that, you are definitely in the 99% you claim are idiots. I myself have run into only a small % that are idiots. It must be you, or your server.  2 years ago when ifrit was a new boss content and people gears were limited to ilv 90
Yeah a lot of ppl that time mess up with PUG. But recently i never found that problem.  People care about Ifrit outside of pony farming? Only need 3 people for it anyway.  I mean have you guys played any other MMO? I've never played one with a more competent player base than FFXIV.

I mean you do one thing somebody else doesn't like,Buy Blade and Soul Gold even if it was the correct thing to do in that situation, in WoW and you're getting death threats for the next 3 days. All these new features are amazing! But I still want to see the Viera Race in Stormblood I mean come on I've known so many people who want this to be a possibility... Great game SE, just started a week ago and loving it, keep up the awesome updates. On my way back to the game this weekend. Nice! I was hesitant to start an mmo just cause it had the name Final Fantasy, but it really does feel like a real FF, story and music and everything. I feel bad for people who miss out.

I also loved it. I eventually came to its end though. Definitely coming back for the expansion. You have a LOT of content ahead of you!  Haha yeah I suppose even mmo's have their ends, I feel like it's a nice time to join with the expansion coming out in a few months. Great game. I have always "WoW'd" my way through games. Tthis is the first one that actually pulled me into the storyline and i read and watched all MSQ stuff. Also as soon as ypu reach end game content they are already working on new content to bring us.

没有评论:

发表评论