2017年3月1日星期三

Blade and Soul PSTS bottlenecks man

 Knowing ncsoft there not even gonna think about doing it. Oh neat, community is still crying over catch up mechanics. PSTS bottlenecks man, and the stupid proc rate on crafting them its just plain ass and they wont release an item than increases crafting rates. ncsoft never listens to the community, But when they do.....it sucks. With how far content is right now I don't see why you're so butthurt about this. It's all on you for getting far ahead of everyone else.  Gah. I quit this game after hitting 650ap. Pretty cool but, ain't fun with high ping so that's it for me. Would be fantastic if they ever release sa servers, but knowing ncsoft.. Buy Blade and Soul Gold  all those whales out there must be screaming right now. well its time for everyone else to catch up now. there will always be another event. gotta help the lil guy now.well still ppl will not let brainless players join the party :PPP

 I'm a whale and I have no problem with this. As long as they don't give out the newest stuff I don't care. Besides it helps me gear my alts.  I may sounds like a lazy sob or something but can you please include twilight flower? Lol having a potato lappy can't survive 24man (msp/kv) always crash the game at the middle of boss fight. So yea. Im having a hard time farming those. Still waiting for ryzen though to upgrade my rig :/ rip. You should've farmed honoraries in october, november when it was not more than 8g :3 But i dont know the cryiiing man... Getting stuff at lvl 45 cap wasnt a dream.... You had 3 heroic dungeons 2 instances and junghado. Thats it. Now try to collect more than 60 soulstones and 23g for an upgrade. Cos accesory costs got reduced too...Max 6-7g daily and you needed like 50g for an upgrade....

I quit the game because it kept getting easier and easier to the point that everything you have worked hard for gets given out a month later. Go farm forging orbs and do skybreak spire. Honorary ornaments???? cheap Blade and Soul Gold No???? Its THE ONLY THING i have trouble collecting. I can farm these stupid mats faster than the shitty box. Thanks for skimmin the wrong surface agsin ncsoft. Rip trove.... Just upgraded my wep to baleful last night -.- Congrats how much was it in materials close to 1000 gold.

 Spent 180 gold on two lament flowers for my girlfriend last night to..... She wanted to get baleful same time as me. Now watch she will probably get 6 flowers by the end of the week -.- THANKS FOR THIS EVEN. YEA JUST WHAT I NEEDED :)))) OMG SO NICE!!! All these mats drop most of the time. Should have included Ornaments, Forging Orbs, and prem stones.  The hexagonal ruby looking nice though. All my level 50 characters need it since I miss out on the ruby from previous events. Don't be lazy craft them from the transmutation process or buy em for 300g.  Legendary weapons are not required for 90% of this game. Pretty bad when you have to have things like this. Why can't you just make the game better?

没有评论:

发表评论