2017年3月28日星期二

They should have stopped at monthly fees for the accounts and reasonably priced merchandise, these cash shops, retainer fees, and over priced music is just a sign that it's going to get worse. You're literally bitching about optional items that serve next to no purpose in the actual game. It's intended to be an small bonus for the people that do care enough to buy the album as a blu ray, not the other way around. They could not add a minion at all. If you're buying OSTs for minions FFXIV Gil you're a special kind of stupid. They aren't even forcing you to buy it, everything besides the retainer service adds nothing to your game. And the reason other games don't charge for extra storage is because they don't offer it to begin with. If it bothers you go play a different game. Jonathan Contreras I still use my spoony bard.

Ill just wait and get it on itunes for like 1/4 the price. If it was a CD with the minion I would pay for it (as well as not at this price) for I can play it in my car as well but just a blue ray... Its not worth it. Also only thing i would be able to listen to this on is my play attacked to my TV. Its one of the few things I dont have built into my PC, and my older MAC does not have one. Hopefully they've wised up and let us buy the full album on ITunes.Oh look, another thing added to the list of things you can't get because you live in Australia... Seriously, when are they going to stop screwing us over with not being and to get anything but game DLS in the EU store?!

Instead of Nidhogg I wish you'd let us buy the whole album off iTunes instead of buying each song individually....  cute now only wasn't $50 plus shipping so nearly what $60 if not more yeah music good and would love to have the minion but already pay enough for monthly and what few extra that already pop on mog station Buy FFXIV Gil you guy need to get a reality check and think about people income cause we do have bills to pay already and games we want. If it fights with the Midgardsormr I'll absolutely die why would it fight with him? wouldn't it fight with wind up hraesvalgur? (i spelled it wrong i know)

 He seems to hate all his family so let him fight both I say. And this is why I either record the tracks in-game or download from Youtube. Milk that cow.   These albums are for audiophiles and FF music enthusiasts. Not intended for everyone. Because the music on YouTube isn't for those fans either who don't wanna shell out 50 for an album that should cost 15.  Myo Zaw Tun I love Final Fantasy music and if they compiled every patch together into one album it would be worth that cost. Fffff that postage charge takes the pisss, your store is getting worse now you asshats. I'd like a digital only copy, physical media is not ones forté.

没有评论:

发表评论