2017年4月10日星期一

FFXIV music

Also my comment wasn't meant to be an attack towards your original post. I was just venting on the fact that so many people say there hasn't been a good FF since X. In my honest Opinion I feel X was overrated. I recently replayed it on Vita last year and it's just not that great. If I may say VII and X are in the same boat. VII is widely heralded as the best FF game and I think it's largely due to it being the first 3D version and a lot of gamers first experience with the series. Same goes for X as it really brought realism to the series and was the first big power house RPG on the PS2. While both are good titles, VI still remains the my personal favorite and best in the series. FFXIV Gil My favorite final fantasy games are 6 and tactics.

April Fools Day in the video game industry: "Here's this really cool looking thing you actually want. LOL APRIL FOOLS, we're not actually making it. GOTCHA!"  Yea this game and art style actually looks like it would be really fun and I'd buy it in a minute if turned into an actual product. Shame it's not real... You guys should be ashamed... Not only would I buy that game the instant it was available for pre-order, I'd be getting the $300 collector's edition without batting an eyelash! Look, I know you've been teasing the 4.0 raid as being 'Return to Ivalice,' but this is taking things a bit too far. Great video!

Omg, I'd kill for another tactics title. Don't tease me, even on April 1st. This is a near exact replica of tactics ogre trailer, yet I'd still buy it if you made it... o how i miss good tactics games. Please. Square. Every year on April fools you show us a fake project. The worst part is that you show us stuff THAT WE ACTUALLY WANT. &nbsp Cheap FFXIV Gil;I am legitimately hurt by this. FFT/A/A-2 were some of my favorite games of all time. A FF14 tactics would literally make me lose my mind. I sure wish they could see these comments. I didn't realize so many people were as generally disgruntled with S-E as I am.

Is it a bad thing that I want more to play their April Fools game than I do most of their real games? That said, 14 and 15 have been uncharacteristically good. Personally, if they could release FFXIV music in this 16 bit form for an album. I would buy it in a heart beat. That Alexander music at the end was pretty awesome. what a funny joke, to tease you guys making an actual GOOD game again. ha ha ha. better get back to planning sequels to trash like XV!  Dear God the "April Fool's joke" NEEDS TO BE that you are posting this on April Fool's day, making us think you may not be making this when you will. That must be it... that has to be it... you wouldn't be so heartless, would you?  :'(

没有评论:

发表评论