2019年7月30日星期二

positive view of YRYM HT Copper Grill Mat

I tried the YRYM Copper Grill Mat out for the first time this weekend and loved it. The cleanup was a breeze and the fish tasted great. I only wish I would have found this product years ago! Thanks for a great and useful addition to my grilling accessories. I love these mats! I used them for the first time today on a newly purchased grill and I couldn't be happier with the results. I grilled chicken quarters sausage and corn and they were awesome!. No flare ups and clean up was a breeze. Hot water and soap and done. my grill grates looked untouched. im very happy this purchase. I would recommend to anyone with a grill.


We used the YRYM HT copper grill mat for the first time while on vacation to cook brats my husband always burns the brats but with these barbecue grill mats they turned out perfect so our daughter baught him some for his birthday can't wait to use the to cook a big ol elk steak. Just grilled the salmon on the YRYM HT copper grill mat! Oh My God!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! Totally exceeded my expectations! Salmon turned out perfect! Grill mat did the job! Grill is clean!I love it! It's truly amazing! We are grill mat converts. This is the first we've bought from YRYM HT and they work well!. They save lots of mess on the grill itself, though they still involve some clean up after. I've found it is much easier to clean them right away.


I recently purchased YRYM HT barbecue grill mats after viewing similar ones a county fair. I found these and they came in a set of two. Prior to this we had received a tabletop grill and I did not want to start using it and having dirty grates. I cut the mat to size. That was easy. I found that when I pressed it in place and used my fingers to press it into the corners that it left lines that were easy to follow when cutting. We did steaks on the mat. The steaks turned out delicious. The grill stayed clean and the mat with minimal scrubbing came clean with no signs of wear and tear or heat damage from being on a hot grill. If they continue to perform as they did the first time, I will be one happy person when it comes to cleanup. At this point I would thoroughly recommend this product.


YRYM HT barbecue grill mats are wonderful products. Easy to use, Ease to clean. The food looks great when you cooked with YRYM HT. Excellent results, better than I expected. These barbecue grill mats are a replacement for my previous coper grill mat (one of my dogs acquired it). My old grill mat worked well but these are thicker and sturdier and I like them better. Meat does not stick to them and they are easy to clean. I expect to get many years of use from them. All the juices and flavors don't drop away making your meat more juicy and flavorful. Also helps prevent flame flare up from grease. So far, so good. I grill just about every night and these are holding up really well. Great for fish, veggies, burgers, whatever. I was surprised by how easy they are to clean. Really happy with them. They seem to be durable enough to last for years.

没有评论:

发表评论