2013年5月2日星期四

eight God Emissaries available now


So there'll be eight God Emissaries; which ones of all the gods we know?

Mod Osborne only mentioned Bandos, Armadyl, Zaros, Saradomin and Zamorak.

Then there's the godless allignment (Guthix), so I could assume you guys could have new gods like Sliske and Tuska coming into play? If so that'd be awesome. I suppose you guys have also counted the Menaphite Phantheon within those Emissaries, or even something else? No matter you buy rs accounts or not, you can join it.

I really hope the NPC's will have as much to tell as the gods themselves, though I would really like to see the gods in person some day (soon).

Noob prayer, nooby god stuff, and much needed high level farming (although if I can't grow dungeoneering xp plants it'll be useless to me). April showers bring May flowers (or some crap like tht) Pretty dissapointing month. Makes it sound like HTML5/NSI thingy isn't going to be opened up to all members until the very end of the month or maybe even June... Was hoping it'd be like... tomorrow. Now I know why we have things like loyalty points, daily challenges, extra spins for members, etc. cuz I wouldn't even pay for members this month if it wasn't for those tiny benefits.
And I want more quests. 1-2 a month (10 a year or so) used to be the norm... So many unfinished quest storylines I'm going to have to wait a decade to see concluded.

没有评论:

发表评论