2013年5月6日星期一

What pushes you away from runescape?


What pushes me away is that players think to high of them selves they forget that they them selves were once new bees.

I have lost my old character on RS and have not got it back I made a new one and I instantly get treated as a New Bee even though I have played RS since it was in Beta form Soooooo many yrs back. you try to get help or advice on things in generaland you get the cold shoulder treatment I was never that cold to any one I have all ways tryed to help but now I am a little iffy about playing RS its a nice game and all but its not the way it was back in the old ways were people were helpfull. Sometimes, when I traded Runescape gold, Jagex thought I was spammer.

The community can be rough sometimes either ellitists or just rude. I have met some nice people playing though. Thought it is cheap to buy rs armors and buy rs gold, I have to use this money for my study.

I left the game when they implemented GE and removed wildy. These are back now but I find it hard to get back to the game. Still keep checking out the website for updates, so who knows one day I may go back.

没有评论:

发表评论