2013年7月5日星期五

Runescape 3 is finally upon us

Just one question and I don't know if anyone can answer it for me. When the content is a story progression, does it mean I can't get to the quests I haven't got to and have started already? I think it's just the beta that can only work on Chrome. When the actual thing comes out i think it will work on Firefox and even Explorer.

but seriously, who uses Explorer anyway? "Divination: Prepare to unlock divine powers from your surroundings with a new skill for RuneScape 3, arriving a few weeks after launch."

Gee sounds like runeless magic. We don't already have that, right? Oh wait, yeah we do. It's called EOC. Looks like we'll be unlocking more eoc ability ******** "from our surroundings". If this is lame I swear to god runescape accounts for sale...

~ An Angry Moribus Who's Waited Too Long For A Stupid Skill ~ The day of Runescape 3 is finally upon us and I am looking forward to it.

I have tested out both the NIS beta and the HTML5 beta and I had very low to no lag in the NIS beta when playing it alone and not on some other online game, but the I had heavy lag when I played the HTML5 beta and computer screen was messing up a bit that I had to do a complete reset just to fix it sell runescape accounts .

My computers computer specs should be fine either way, but I'll wait till the 22nd to give a final verdict on how well I'm able to play.

As for Divination coming out a few weeks after Runescape 3 I will say that it will be released on either Aug. 5th-6th or Aug. 12th-13th.

It should be a blast using divine powers in the game. I wonder what kinds we will have? The ability to command cows to go on a rampage against the farmers? I'd pay good gp to see that. Lol

没有评论:

发表评论