2015年3月26日星期四

an enjoyable experienc of FFXIV

That said, I hope people haven't put you off from the game. It can be an enjoyable experience, especially if you find an awesome free company and make some friends. If people continue giving you a hard time for being new, screw them. They aren't worth your frustration.

Ok making sense now so ya that's a real problem with the last 2 story dungeons there are too many cs and other people want to get cheap FFXIV Gil and other stuff done.

So ya make a party finder for that stuff you need to.

You also need to realize that there are other people here and they have other priority's on their minds than waiting for people to finish watching a cs.

I was mad when I was told to skip the first time but I realize its not fair to the others who are there for other reasons that was not me getting my clear.

And there are plenty of helpful people in the game just don't expect them to stop what their doing to help with everything. Thus I now recommend to everyone regardless of whether you are just starting or not, don't skip cutscenes! As you never know if that scene will be watchable again or not, which if not, would be missed forever.

没有评论:

发表评论