2015年3月29日星期日

Square actually care about their players and community

 Actually, the amount of content FFXI released INCREASED once ARR came out. XI gets updated about once a month, with big content and new systems once every two months, and smaller adjustments in between. The content roll out is here to stay. It's part of yoshi's plan. This is one of the first mmos to keep me around and this is why. Just when I want a break they give me just enough to buy FFXIV Gil and pull me back in :)))

The content keeps coming, but it's all the same boring grind for items they'll just give away like candy in 2 months. I doubt I'm coming back to this, it's mostly a good game but gets a few key things very, very wrong.

 Square actually care about their players and community if thats what you mean.  The issue with 14 is that yes it gets new content every 3 months and thats great, but its always 3 boring dungeons, a primal which seems to be getting easier each time and an advancement to coil or CT. Its the same thing every time. I dont have to look forward to it at all. I know that in the next 3 months it will be the same things coming. This alone makes the updates kinda stale to me cheap FFXIV Gil. Its never something "new". its just the same old rehased 2 old dungeons and 1 story related dungeon. Just lazy if you ask me. I still play the game but yeah it needs sorting....

没有评论:

发表评论