2015年3月31日星期二

Final Fantasy TYpe-0 HD

Was confirmed a long time ago. You can get it with Final Fantasy TYpe-0 HD on March 17th, 2015. We need a FF15 demo yes, but getting it on a humble bundle seems highly unlikely xD.

Hey Square Enix your Sleeping Dogs series are good but the only problem is physics in it as it isn't as much good as in other games so i hope in Triad Wars it will be fixed so your business increases and you people keep creating it and also do some more hardwork in it.I am writing this just to let you FFXIV Gil people know that in what you are failing and just to buy FFXIV Gil increase your business. Since I lack the ability to post this directly as it's own post to the page at large.

Dear @SquareEnix, I want to play your newish Tomb Raider game that I picked up on Xbox live. Unfortunately, making me mash the two shoulder buttons of my controller faster than a hyena on crack just to get through the intro is frankly insulting and not actually a game. Thanks for locking the other hours of content behind a reflex wall instead of giving me something to strategize over. Thank goodness I didn't spend money on this, or I would truly have been as cheated as I feel.

没有评论:

发表评论