2015年4月17日星期五

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD Print Edition

1st Print Edition , they wrote it again and again , Buying it Day One was meant to "secure" the 1st print edition.  I just feel like I made sure to preorder so I was eligible for the extra demo and it seems like FFXIV Gil they are still giving it out like candy to anyone who buys the game. I understand that it benefits them as a company when it comes to their future sales of FF XV, but it also seems like the hype was for nothing and those of us who rushed to preorder the game are shown no loyalty in return. I guess I am simply too idealistic to expect loyalty from any company.

I bought the Day 0 edition new.. and didnt get buy FFXIV Gil a code with it for the demo? should it have been in the case? or printed on the receipt? or on the disc.. i questioned it as i bought it.. and the shop keeper said its on the disc.. so i'm starting to think he sold me a used copy of the game.  In the case , a sheet with an image of Noctis and a tutorial to downlaod the demo .

Nope. Nothing in there. Took the game back and got a refund. Refuse to be scammed. Will justwait for the game.

 Is there an online resource for info about how well a video game is doing in sales?

没有评论:

发表评论