2015年4月28日星期二

BlizzCon 2014 Costume Contest participant

BlizzCon 2014 Costume Contest participant

Be nice folks. Celebrate someone who enjoys what they are doing in life. Oh yeah, ignore all the hard work and effort she put in. Go ahead and stoop low by mocking her body. Classy, people.

As a lover of Night Elves, I think she did justice on this cosplay! The ears, makeup, and overal crafting was done buy FFXIV Gil amazingly!! She should be very proud of her work, as it's something worth praising.   I'm not a social warrior. I'm a person who is learning how to sew and realizes how much work this woman put in and I applaud her for it. It's not about being politically correct, it's called being a decent human being. What's wrong with fat people? Maybe ALe The Door likes fat night elves?

Because shallow people need to pull others down to keep them company in the dreary pit which is their life. Girl made a whole costume out of LEATHER, for crying out loud. she's legit as hell.

I actually know this person. I know (allegedly unlike some others) took the time to painstakingly make her costume. I know she is a great person and fun to hang with and talk to. I know she is comfortable with her image and confident enough to step on that stage. I'm sorry that anyone who feels the need to make negative comments, and who likely need to tear someone down to make themselves feel good. She would never do the same as she doesn't need to. She's better than the entire lot of FFXIV Gil you put together.

没有评论:

发表评论