2015年4月8日星期三

spam in DFO

I played Nexon DnF... I know how Mega's work. And I know a lot of players of this community are returning players from that community.

That didn't change.
buy DFO Gold
People would still buy them in game and spam them even with them being Cash items.

And like I said, if you need to sell something, there is AH and there are forums. Use those, quit flooding the game. Most of us don't even care what you guys are selling, because 90% it doesn't fit our current needs of usage, let alone future.

And it's so "easy" to ignore DFO Gold when you are in a dungeon, and fighting monsters in the Top left corner when you are playing in FULL format. It's been six months since I've even though about any of this so fining it may take some time but I'll give it a look anyway in hopes that it might still work.

没有评论:

发表评论