2015年5月5日星期二

final fantasy Gold Saucer

Anyone want to create a petition to make this a Gold Saucer mini game?
Anyone want to create a petition to make this a Gold Saucer mini game? This needs to be in the Golden Saucer Also, Minfillia proves she's about as useful in a fight as a wet paper bag. FFXIV gil They really should make a game like this. But spanning over all the Final Fantasy games. Not like Dissidia though. I mean like a proper side view fighter. Just my opinion though. The way I could properly imagine this if it almost played like Marvel vs Capcom 3
Side fighter?

I dont think that fits with final fantasy cheap FFXIV Gil .

Dissidia is as great as it is because of the free 3 dimensional movement. It's not that I don't like Dissidia. It's one of my favorite games. I have always just pined for a MVC style game with Final Fantasy characters. I could just imagine Edgar from FF6 unleashing Bio Blaster in glorious 2D. Ergheiz 2. Or an equivalent. I love this idea, and hope they can get something like it made.
How about Hildibrand vs...anybody? There's nothing in the game called Hildebrand. Yeah, because it's REALLY HARD to write "Hildibrand". His name totally doesn't appear DOZENS of times, sometimes taking the whole screen in a black background. buy FFXIV gil Totally doesn't buy FFXIV Gil. LMAO...this picked up so much steam that even the OFFICIAL Final Fantasy facebook is reposting it! Now it has to happen! This was made by one of the writers that works on the FFXIV team, of course they reposted it. A side scrolling fighting game with a fighting characters does not though. This should really be a thing in gold saucer! We could use our own characters and fight friends!!!

没有评论:

发表评论