2016年4月7日星期四

Soulstone Plain Soulstone Plain

crash and freeze 4/5 times running there. i gave up with this event, seriously annoying. and Soulstone Plain zergfest isn't any better. unsure emoticon .  I'm lucky to get 1% damage on anything. Bosses get to 85% then I just watch as I can't do sweet FA until my packet loss clears up. My chat bar won't show anything cheap Blade & Soul Gold I type from anywhere from 40 seconds to 1 minute also.  In my case fps is normal i see everyone moves normal even me. But i cant perform any action. So i just run around and watch. Not going there again.

Well, how many people have an i7-4770K at least that can maintain 20-30 frames per second at big battles? It's a popular CPU but not THIS much. Denroy Derron Mitchell Our guildmate who was able to do Black Wyrm and had no stutters had the same model. He was like "why are you guys complaining about the FPS? Guy had no idea he had solid 30-60, Blade and Soul Gold and that he used such a strong CPU. But still not all of us have a decent GPU.. When a bunch of warlocks and FM's roll through your screen lights up like the 4th of July... That's A lot of particles even If u turn the players off.

Lol careful guys. You're going to upset the fanboys with your criticism of game flaws.. You know, because no one wants to admit they waited three years to be so decidedly let down. 3 years of wait, and we receive the same content, with some broken English translation. "Comedy Gold" is the best term I think. I think they cant fixed bots.

Getting in the ceru camp is easy. Just run up tree on the NE side and fly in. I love the game so far and the warlock is a lot of fun.... but I like to have a second character to play for a change once in a while..... so my question is.... when is the Soul Fighter coming out? I am just curious because if it is going to be 'soon' I wont start some other character, and wait grin emoticon..... thanks... In the plog sanctuary I either die instantly or lose almost all my health when engaging enemies in or close to the water.

没有评论:

发表评论