2016年9月14日星期三

BNS Dungeon Matching

With those plans, I'd *STRONGLY* recommend you wait till sometime next year, after this whole content rush has been over for a while. Should be more suitable to you then.  ah i c, Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try searching for some newest gameplay on youtube for me information anyway.

Thing is that all end-game, Blade and Soul Gold is group play outside of the two towers. Then with the whole content rush, upgrading takes more doing due to the limited supply, but increased demand of necessary materials. After more of the updates available in other versions have been released, you'd find progressing would be more comfortable. Then after the content rush has been over for a while, materials you can't farm as a leveling player would have come down in price due to in-game supply, not periodic cash shop, and related injections.

Max Jenius Hmmm well, so it's kinda "abit hard" for an old player to comaback playing in this version I guess ? I was wondering about Dungeon Matching. is it hard to find a party on "not so popular" dung? because I'm kinda collector, I love collecting stuff in game and BnS have alot of costume to get >_<

Last time I play I have a problem about this one, So I tried to lv up my gears and solo as much dung as possible.ah I see now, Thanks alot Max :Buy Blade and Soul Gold D Imma comeback when it's ready then.  I'll keep an eyes on the update from now maybe gonna try a game for abit to see what really happen. Maybe I'll like it or maybe not. Happy video games day to everyone. I hope yo get 1k gold on dailt chalange tomorow. I got 100gold the other day haha.


没有评论:

发表评论