2016年9月21日星期三

FFXIV New patch come south

If you can do everything in this patch in one day, which I highly doubt you could, but if you did, you have way too much time on your hands. The game is meant to be played a couple hours or so a day, not all day everyday. It's obvious none of you have played NA mmo before. That's the deal Buy FFXIV Gil. New patch come south. New gear. Leading to new grinds. Then rinse and repeat. If that's not for you, you spent WAY too much time in this game as is and its time to quit. Welcome to the MMO of today.

The same people that complain there's nothing  to do are the same people who rush through the content. You're meant to pace yourself. One day... lmao ok thanks for the laughs.  I really want to get back into XIV, but I just hate how MMOs are now with the constantly rotating "end game".

I miss FFXI but I kinda had my fill of it when I quit a few years ago (and lack a PC to play it on currently lol) and besides, while I sorely miss many things about XI, FFXIV Gil the UI and need to constantly gear-swap are tediums I can do without. If only they could recapture the magic of Vana'diel but with the graphical refinements and combat pacing of XIV - Personally I still think 1.0 was great towards the end .

Not digging the new tome gear this patch. I've liked all most of them so far. My fav was the Sol gear. That Eastern touch was nice. Primal was hit and miss but still good and the Eso was nice getting separate job gear. My DRG never looked better. Hope the new Alex gear is better.

没有评论:

发表评论