2020年1月12日星期日

YRYM HT brown butcher paper works great for kraft wrapping

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is very nice quality works well for dress pattern making, nice weight. Wish I didn't have to buy such a big roll but.....I gave some to my young nephews for coloring nice because it fits the whole table. I'm sure I'll discover more uses. I give it five stars off the rip because it's so much paper! I can roll and roll and roll I'm sure it will last at least 6 months. I will say that it is pretty thin. More for drawing and coloring and maybe water painting. As expected, exactly what I need in an art paper roll. The kraft wrapping paper weight is heavier than expected and therefore sturdier. Used this to decorate for an After Prom Party. Worked just great! Lots of paper for a great price. Covers a lot of area. Good heavy weight. Would re-order!

I purchased YRYM HT brown butcher paper because I often just need a base to catch paints, shavings, anything really that you want to be able to clean up without a closet full brooms or sink full of sponges and such. I LOVE this paper. As an artist it is perfect to line my work bench. I can lay acrylic paints directly on the surface and mix and apply them to my canvas. I also use paper of this type as a table cover for my dining table and offer use it to jot notes or ideas as I walk by. Other reviews say the paper is thin and tears easily, I am not sure what they are reviewing but the roll I received is a nice thick high quality paper that I would liken to a fine wrapping paper.
brown butcher paper
YRYM HT brown butcher paper

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is far thicker and more sturdy than newsprint, sketch paper, typing paper, printer paper or the paper you would normally find in any office. It is excellent for wrapping paper, excellent for table runners, excellent for covering the wall or easel in your budding artist room and letting them go crazy marking it up. (By the way save those drawings, they are usually gallery quality) Bottom line, if you want a high quality art, wrapping, any other thing you can do with paper that you need it to hold up, then buy this but hurry cause I am getting a lot more for my supply closet.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is a medium-weight paper. It was exactly what I was looking for. I've bought several YRYM HT brown butcher paper products now, and I'm always satisfied with them. This is a great deal for a roll this size. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come on a tube; it's just rolled up on itself. Ordered this to add color to a frame with a too-small matte. It gets the job done. High quality paper for any project! Well worth the price.

没有评论:

发表评论