2020年1月15日星期三

HTVRONT T shirt vinyl reviews

I ordered HTVRONT T shirt vinyl to put names on the back of my daughter’s teammates’ jerseys for a tournament. I was worried it would be too thin and the color would bleed through, but it works great. Great quality and easy to weed and use. I was a bit worried about the quality of the product but it was great! The weeding was so easy. I will order again. HTVRONT T shirt vinyl is pretty good for your money but be careful because it doesn't stick well right away. Let it cool down before peeling top layer off. But overall I do like it and HTVRONT T shirt vinyl works for what I use it for.

I used HTVRONT T shirt vinyl HTV to make shirts for my son's birthday. Went on very well. Very happy with the product. The HTVRONT T shirt Heat Transfer Vinyl is my new go to HTV! This vinyl is so easy to use. Measure out what you need to use and roll up the rest. The blad goes through the vinyl like butter and cuts out beautifully. Weeding it takes no time and it adheres to the shirt without any fussing. I use a heat press to put it on t-shirts, and it takes no time at all. I know that if I want a quality shirt that I need to use HTVRONT HTV. Don't hesitate to buy a roll....see for yourself how wonderful it is. You won't want to buy anything else!

So far everything about HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl is perfect! This is seriously the best vinyl I have used so far. I have been doing vinyl projects for 3 years now! in Love! I will definitely be purchasing HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl again! This is my fourth time purchasing HTVRONT Vinyl, it is so easy to work with and weed. It has become my absolute go to! I wish they had more colors but will continue to purchase.  Definitely use the full amount of suggested time under heat, as the smaller end of time frame isn't quite enough. But it works great. Easy to weed. And flawless!! Easy to work with, user friendly vinyl came shipped in a sturdy box. Will buy again! Worked a lot better then what I thought. Def going to buy more.

Over all, i found HTVRONT T shirt vinyl to be a good product although it does not weed as fast as some of the others such as siser easyweed and i think that maybe do to the stretch factor. I had to bump up the pressure from 6 to 9 on my Cameo 3 to get it to cut good for weeding and still had to be very careful, go slow and snip here and there to push back down parts. If you want to spend a little less and are not doing volume HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl is an excellent product just takes a little longer to weed. If you are doing volume and want to weed fast this is not the product you are going to want to use.. Hope this helps.  Love it!! Definitely use the full amount of suggested time under heat, as the smaller end of time frame isn't quite enough. But it works great. Easy to weed. And flawless!!

没有评论:

发表评论