2020年1月2日星期四

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper works great for packing

I love YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper weight. I had the heavier 50 lb paper before and it was hard for tape to stick to it and presents kept popping open. This is a lighter paper weight and wraps gifts beautifully. It also isn't see-through and the paper is heavy enough for a present to travel without worry of it ripping. I love this paper for packing to move. YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper works great and is a lot expensive for breakables than bubble wrap. 100% recycled material. Great weight, not too thick, but not flimsy. Perfect for wrapping. Perfect for wrapping Christmas presents! Purchased the paper to use as Christmas wrapping, the medium weight should be perfect. Also plan on using it as drawing paper for the grandchildren.

I used YRYM HT brown butcher paper to wrap Christmas gifts this year instead of wrapping paper. This paper was the perfect consistency for wrapping, and I know I'll find lots of other uses for it throughout the year. Doesn't look identical to the photo (photo looks like there is a lot more paper than what I got), but that’s why the dimensions are there. The sticker that was on the roll had the correct measurements. They should update the photo to match the true product. It’s not as thick as I thought it would be, and seems a bit expensive for standard brown butcher paper. Bought this for gift wrapping. I wrapped my entire Christmas with one roll this year and still had some left over. Isn't too thick that you can’t crease it and not too thin that the corner of gifts tear through.

Great kraft wrapping paper for padding fragile ceramics to ship. The paper is also thin enough to use for drawing and wrapping presents. Paper arrived in perfect mint condition. This is not the stiff, thick kraft wrapping paper such as you might use for mailing packages. It is rather, thinner like kraft wrapping paper, which is exactly what I use it for. It is extremely easy to work with and makes for beautifully wrapped packages. Perfect description.  I love this for my gift wrapping and my painting projects. It works perfectly and it thick enough for paint not to deep through but thin enough to work for gift wrapping. Excellent quality, great price, fast shipping. Going to be perfect when I wrap my Christmas gifts and draw the pictures on top.

This brown butcher paper is strong enough to use with my toddlers’ art projects, gift wrap gifts for kids, or banners for events. Good quality, handy dimensions. Good purchase. . I bought this because it’s recycled and I figured after Xmas my 2 year old niece could use it to paint. 

没有评论:

发表评论