2020年2月1日星期六

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great for wrapping and decoration

YRYM HT brown butcher paper roll arrived the early morning, the next day. Just what I needed and want to slow cook brisket in the smoker. Good quality. Used it to cover my kitchen island to make a grazing table. Really thick and exactly what I was looking for. I use craft paper to sketch out ideas, YRYM HT brown butcher paper is the right width, works with a sharpie and is thick enough to not have bleeding on the table. Multipurpose paper! Use it as wrapping paper, or as a table cloth, or as a coloring pad for your child. Best part is that it’s recyclable!

My original intention was to buy YRYM HT butcher paper roll to use for wrapping our wild game harvests, but I have found many other uses. Great for wrapping gifts, and perfect for itemizing our freezer! Great find! This is a great product. Quick delivery.  I used YRYM HT brown butcher paper for decoration for my daughters birthday party and loved the look! It was easy to cut, thick enough that that it didn’t rip easily and easy to roll out. I’ve also been rolling it out on my kitchen table, tapping down the ends and letting the kids go to down coloring/painting/stickering/etc and it has been great! Great bang for the buck, great for leftovers, for wrapping gifts, very versatile. Multipurpose paper! Use it as wrapping paper, or as a table cloth, or as a coloring pad for your child. Best part is that it’s recyclable!

I priced YRYM HT brown butcher paper out with my packing / shipping material, and it was considerably less in price, it works wonderfully, it fits my paper dispenser perfectly and is great quality. I am very happy with this product, and will be back for more when the roll runs out. Good stuff! YRYM HT brown butcher paper works well to prevent freezer burn. This is quality paper. We butchered pigs and use this to wrap chops and bacon and roasts. It is thick so doesn't rip. I like that you can write whats in it right on the paper. They are very good for packing stuff and sturdy. I would recommend these. Very good quality butcher paper roll.thick and sturdy.i used it for wrapping my meats and chicken.more resistant than aluminum foils.easy to roll and wrapping for gifts.

 Exactly what you would expect! I didn't pay close enough attention to the dimensions so I had hoped it would be wider but that's my fault. I want yo start using recyclable wrapping paper and i thought this would do a good job. I can wrap small presents in it at least.

没有评论:

发表评论