2019年12月31日星期二

HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl cuts and weed easily

HTVRONT heat transfer tape cut and "weeded" easily.. no problems with application. Absolutely love! Works amazing & price is fair. I love the sample colors. Easy weed, nice colors, quick ship,great transaction. I love the easy instructions, even brought configuration. These are easy to work with and very dependable. This heat transfer vinyl is at a great value! The colors are vibrant and the transfer is reasonably simple,but requires a little patience. My cricut cut it on the iron-on setting with ease, will buy again.

The best iron on heat transfer tapeI have found as of right now. I'm very very happy with the outcome of my projects. I had some questions about some more vinyl and they were very quick to respond. I will be using them more! I love this vinyl . It’s easy to use and I’ve created so many T-shirt’s using this vinyl along side my Cricut. This is the first time I’ve used HTV and I loved it! So easy to weed. My son hasn’t worn it yet BUT I’ve already washed it and another shirt I made and the vinyl was still perfect. I have not tried these yet....but looking forward to trying them soon and will update. Seem to be made well. I used my cricut air for this it was very easy to use I used this product on nylon bags, terry cloth headbands and tshirts. It was easy to peel off and set on products. Terry cloth it was stretchy when headband was put on head and it did stay on nylon with regular iron.i hooe this review is helpful.

I love HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl ! I've tried a few different brands and this is definitely my favorite! It's super easy to use, looks great after multiple washes, has done fine in the dryer when accidentally thrown in, I've been using this brand for 2 years now and all my shirts still look amazing! The iron-on vinyl sheets and cutting in mirror image is not a good idea. Test it first! I am a beginner but so far has worked perfectly for me. Has been easy to weed and has held up with washing. Great vinyl. I already washed shirt and vinyl is still in tact. I will purchase again. This vinyl is AMAZING!!! It’s great quality, weeds like butter and adheres to the clothing beautifully. It’s a great combo pack of colors for all projects that won’t break the bank in the process. I’ve bought 2 packs and will DEF be buying more.

I used this vinyl to make custom onsies. It was easy to use with my Cricut machine. The final product turned out great. Paper worked and weeded easy. There is an extra layer of protective film so don’t peel just the sticker off he sure to peel of the entire film. Like the quality and easy application, and the communication with the company. Absolutely love this vinyl do easy to use,have ordered 3 x's woukd refer to anyone that does htv crafts.

没有评论:

发表评论