2013年4月11日星期四

Log in to participate in the warcraft festivities


It's impossible to get eggs now because of cross realm

I totally agree. I have taken more "breaks" from WOW now then ever before because I can't get the items I need. That and the fact that people are becoming more rude(if that's possible) . In fact right now when I'm off FB I'm not going back to the game. I would rather play something else.
i agree completely. Daily quests aint the half of it!!!! Try gettin through Orgrimma with it full up with toons!!! But, in contrast its really easy to get on a BG team!!!!!

Blizzard...get rid of the cross-realm feature...what were you thinking?! Servers exist for a reason, to separate the ~10 million people. It was hard enough before to collect items for certain dailies, now it's impossible, and WoW is a lot less enjoyable. If it takes a "WoW-wide" petition to remove it, so be it. I think you'll find the majority want it gone, if not the entirety.

没有评论:

发表评论