2013年4月22日星期一

What do I want Jagex do for me?


I would like Jagex to consider a dividing line which presents what could be game content and what couldn't be game content. Which content should we group for which type of content.

Game content should be given to future updates for the game, where the content fits the game.

Amongst the things sold for payments of services, weareable items, animations, and emotes, hold a pose for reviewing.

Creative content thats presents itself far better as game content should be given to the game. While real life representation content should be given to micro payments.


However I do want to make clear, I don't support micropayment content like Squeelof Fortune/Solomon Store. As I feel it doesn't complement a game.

However I do support monthly membership fees that supports the entire game. And I will always buy runescape accounts whenever I can runescape sell accounts.

没有评论:

发表评论