2013年4月25日星期四

My idea to improve the Runescape NIS


It would be nice if, when you turn off a chat channel in the global chat window, it also removed that tab from the window.

So if I turned off Friends chat, the Friends chat tab would no longer be there. It could be recovered by turning that chat channel back on.

The same could be done to hide the action bar - add a toggle option to the global chat window.

An option to change window transparency would also be nice. I think with the Alpha available, Jagex can earn a lot from selling runescape accounts.

This new system really has a lot of potential, really liking it so far! It is really lucky that I buy rs account to join Gold and Silver Premier Club. Really thank God!

I hope Jagex can release a version of the music within the video without the talking?

Honestly, that music called 'Harmony' have gave me goosebumps everywhere, I think almost everyone loves that music, can I please listen to that BEAUTIFUL piece of music in something like sound cloud?

没有评论:

发表评论