2013年4月7日星期日

Registration is open for the HTML 5 beta

Seriously I want to make a shout out to Jagex. Yo, you all are amazing. I freakin LOVED RS back in the day. And now since you brought back it? I'm continuing to love every minute just like as if I was selling runescape accounts picking up from where I left off. You all rock @Runescape.

It's been forever, RuneScape. I miss you. But alas if I come back I will have to spend another month on all the new quests and whatnot to keep my Completionist's Cape.

 A small development team is committed to Old School RuneScape currently. Making OSRS free to play would probably result in a significant drop in membership numbers and also profit as a result. Besides, it's basically the same fee it's always been to receive the membership benefits of OSRS.

How many people here think old school server is trash ? I buy runescape account mean how hard is it to adjust to eoc. Bunch of cry babies if you ask mee

没有评论:

发表评论