2019年12月23日星期一

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great for decal transferring

HTVRONT transfer tape is by far the best transfer tape for vinyl I've ever used! Excellent product will definitely be buying more! Nothing.. my wife loves this transfer paper for her cricut! This works so much better than any of the other I have tried. This will be a repeat order. Loved that they included 2 sheets of decorative vinyl, it's so pretty! The adhesive transfer tape is perfect not to sticky but powerful!  Finally transfer paper that is sticky enough, easy to use, and great value!!  Best transfer tape for vinyl i've used so far. It is amazing. I spent quite a bit of time agonizing over which type and brand to try....just get this one. Seriously. I'm so glad I did!

Love using this for decals I put on windows, metal, and plastic. It adheres well to the vinyl and let’s go relatively easy. Just be careful on some surfaces that you don’t peel it too quickly and lift the vinyl back up! This is the best transfer tape for vinyl ever.Really really good transfer tape! The one that came with my machine had a hard time picking up the vinyl, making weeding impossible! This one made it super easy! Small details came up, then the tape came off perfectly. So happy I found this. Works like a charm with small fonts.  I've used other transfer tapes before and bought this one because it was cheaper. Big mistake; does not still not stick at all! You have to peel each letter as If they were ordinary stickers. Able to reuse tape and has enough adhesion but not so much where you can’t layer your decal pieces.  The best transfer paper I've ever used. We'll be purchasing again. Great value for the price. Came with two free sheets of vinyl too! Will absolutely be ordering again!

I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape . I’ve use other brands, but always return them and come back to this. I use it to transfer vinyl decals/stickers from my Cricut. It’s very easy to use and super convenient that it comes in a huge roll. I can go 4-5 month from one roll. I’ve purchased 3 rolls so far. Definitely recommend. Went from the masking tape kind of transfer tape to this and I am so glad I did. This stuff is way easier to use and looks so much better so presenting a sticker gets a better reaction. Overall a great product for the price. My only complaint is that this transfer tape has no backing paper. That causes a lot of waste, due to not being able to save any excess. This is my favorite transfer tape. It works great! A little too sticky hard to use alone. Does provide several uses though because the adhesion stays. There was even two sheets of carbon fiber looking vinyl, that was nice little surprise. I would but this again.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works very well. Lifts up the decal rather easily and doesn't have a grid on it. It's a little troublesome to apply at first since it doesn't have a plastic backing to it, but you get the hang of it quickly and it also reduces access waste. One of the best transfer tape for vinyl so we've come across but it's still not the best. I love this transfer tape! Releases easily. So easy to work with. If you position it wrong on your project you can lift it off easily and it doesn’t destroy what your workout on. Popular name brands don’t compare to this!! 

没有评论:

发表评论