2019年12月19日星期四

YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat is great for grilling fish and veggies

Love YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set. Keeps the grill clean and food cooks great too. This grill mat is by far the best one I've ever used. Worth every penny. Great mat for grilling!! Nonstick is the way to go with easy clean up. Worked like a charm. Great for preparing bacon! My second set. These are great. Gift for my husband. He cooks a lot on the grill & loves this. I love it. The miracle grill mat keeps food off the grates and out of the fire. Cleanup is easy and not messy. I liked the fact that it does leave grill marks, cleans easily and leaves my grill grates clean. I have no dislikes at this time. I am enjoying it so far. Great for grilling fish or anything you either don't want to burn, loose in the grill, or something that does not need grill marks. YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set arrived before grill. Bought these for my dad as his other ones were lost in a recent move!

We love non-stick bbq grill mat set. We use it almost every time we BBQ. It keeps our grill clean, our meat still cooks great and they are super easy to clean! Works very well, but it does slow the cooking time a bit. It is exactly as expected , much better quality than other mats great add to our grill. No more messy grill and easy clean up. Will never grill without these again. I bought the large and the smaller sizes. Great and good lining for my stove. We used the YRYM HT Best Miracle grill Mat today....wiped the marinade off the chicken breasts..grilled to a nice golden brown...mat was very easy to clean. I would recommend this product to anyone who hates cleaning the grill grates! Absolutely love our miracle grill mat. Totally works great when saucing anything we BBQ. Loved the easy clean up nd keeps our BBQ clean!!! 

It covers my entire gas grill surface....YRYM HT Miracle Grill Mat heats evenly and is easy to clean up after using it. When using the mat, do not look at the thermometer on the grill lid....it will be off by a couple hundred degrees because so much heat will be trapped under the mat....get an infrared digital thermometer that measures the surface of the object you point it at.....my grill thermometer was showing 295 degrees, but the surface temperature of the mat was 455. Once the miracle grill mat has reached the temperature you want, turn the settings down to medium....it will stay hot, and, you'll save on propane. This product allows quick cleanup of messes made during grilling. I could not believe the quality and how much heavier it is than the competition's. It was a great value and should last a long time. Love this product! This is heavier than others I have used and seems to be easier to clean.

YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set works! Did some Kal-bi(korean bbq)ribs and whoa! no sticky gooey mess on my Weber grill. Had an audience of fellow grillers anxious to see the outcome. Surprise, surprise grill lines on meat, cooked fine and I think the marinade tasted better because it all didn't drip through the grill. Used it several times since the ribs and I think it'll work out for a few more before it needs replacement.

没有评论:

发表评论