2019年12月3日星期二

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper reviews

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper arrived quick and well packaged, easy to use for large lettering on t-shirts. Great red color! Worth the money it was easy to weed and cut great with my Cricut. Would definitely buy again. I always read reviews but l went with my gut and purchased this item and yes HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper  is easy to peel. I love it already and will purchase more. Already searching for more colors. I did not have to use no weeding tool either. The best heat transfer vinyl for me so far. I loved the quality. Super easy to weed. Will buy again. New to the heat transfer world and was only buying Cricut vinyl. This is much cheaper and easier to use. Very pleased with this product. Used with Cricut to make sweatshirts for Disneyland. Weeded well, ironed on well. Fair to Good Quality but designed for smaller cutters. It was hard to weed. Had to make two cuts because the first didn't have enough down pressure that I normally use. Color was good and it was cheap!

This material is great for the price! A bit harder to weed than the Siser Easyweed, but this stuff irons on way better and you get so much more for the price. This is the best heat transfer vinyl I have ever used.  Giving it 5 stars since it is a bit harder to weed than others. We use the Cricut Maker! Very easy to weed. Like the color. It is very reasonable price and very easy to use. very happy with my purchase. This product was easy to use and weed. It weeded very easily and adhere to the shirt very well. My suggestion would be to apply a design to the back of the vinyl to make it easier to identify between front and back. Easy to use & transferred onto cloth without any issues. Easy to weed, easy to transfer. Haven't washed the shirts yet! Great transfer tape, good quality and color, super easy to use! Exactly what ordered and a great price! I love HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper, it cut really easy with my Cricut machine and was super easy to weed!!! I currently have the black in my cart to order another color. I hope they bring more colors to amazon Aoon.

Unlike regular HTV you cut with the glossy side up and I wish I would have realized it before my first cut. But HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper was a great product for the price. Good product but comes out shiny.  Muy buen producto y muy buen precio llego a tiempo y muy fácil de trabajar. I absolutely LOVE this product just wish it was sold in more colors and bigger bundles. Easy to use. Thought it was longer for a bigger machine. It took 2 tries on my first project to figure it out, but I like this stuff! I might be buying more. I love HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper. It was easy to cut, weed and iron. It came out awesome on the shirts I did. Would definitely buy again!! Very good product. It was used for shirts.

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is a good product. The reason I gave it 4 stars cause it doesn’t come with instructions. And the smell at the beginning on putting heat is not pleasant but it does go away.  It's a very good deal for the $. We had a strict budget and I was able to make 21 pageant sashes(front & back) out of this one roll. I will definitely buy more! Excellent heat transfer vinyl de muy buena calidad he hecho impresiones en playeras y han sido lavadas por 8 semanas consecutivas y la calidad no se a perdido lo recomiendo 100/100. 

没有评论:

发表评论