2019年12月9日星期一

YRYM HT copper grilling mat makes grilling no flare up

I bought YRYM HT copper grilling mat for my husband and he LOVES them!! Love that we can wash them and reuse them. Food taste just as good and i love that he can grill veggies without half of them falling through. Will buy again!  Great no flare ups. Don't like to clean. YRYM HT copper grilling mat is awesome! The previous grill mats I purchased on line did not stand as good as these. It cleans easy! I highly recommend and very satisfied I purchased these.It works. I thought was a dud but it actually works. Received what I ordered and needed. The food can stay on longer without burning and drying. Quality miracle grill mat. I will purchase again when I need mats in my Iowa home. Love these copper grilling mats. Works great for fish, vegetables, seafood. Still gives you nice grill marks. Easy to clean and durable. Not recommended for burgers, steaks, or chicken just throw those right on the grill.

I am a huge skeptic when it comes to YRYM HT miracle grill mat, but I have an expensive gas BBQ grill that would always flare up no matter what setting I have it at especially if I cook red meats where fat and grease drips down. I figured I would try this product out before I shove the grill to the curb. Let me say that I'm amazed at it. I have cooked fish, hamburgers, and steaks on miracle grill mat and comes out perfect everytime. I recommend this product to everyone and told my coworkers about it. The sheets are huge so you have plenty and they clean up nice. No sticking and hassle. All I do is fire up the grill with the mat sitting above the flame to get them hot. Then I put the meats on. The juices stay so you can cook in them "hense, no flare up"! Super easy to get the meats the way you want them done. Buy Buy Buy!!!

 YRYM HT copper grilling mat  is a very useful item. I have one on my grill and also one in my oven and they both work great. But I do have a question. Can you use them on a little small grill with the little propane bottle. I really do not know what size the bottle is but it is a small green bottle? If someone would know the answer I would like to know. These YRYM HT miracle grill mat is an absolute must have for any outdoor cook. will still buy and use them, its well worth not mucking up my grill with a bunch of sauces or having vegetables and such falling through the grill and it does put nice grill marks on your food. I kinda consider them one time usable.  These nonstick mats allow you to cook nearly anything on your grill! We have not only cooked the standard grilling items, such as meats and vegetables, but they also allow you to make perfect eggs, no matter how you like them cooked! (Scrambled, sunny side up, over easy/medium etc.) I have also managed to make pancakes, ON THE GRILL!!! UNBEATABLE!

What a great idea! No more messes on the grill and little things don't fall through. I love YRYM HT copper grilling mat. We cook vegetables on the grill frequently and this works amazing~!! I have given one to each of my children for their use. Great Product. Really helps to keep the grill clean and it is also easy to clean. If you have grill flame ups like when you are cooking chicken, put the chicken on this mat and it will save you. Chicken and other foods will still brown and clean up is a breeze. This 5 pack will let you share some with family members. Bought these for cooking ribs on the charcoal grill. They really are non stick and work GREAT.

没有评论:

发表评论