2019年10月22日星期二

copper bbq mat makes no sticky mess for grilling

Bought these barbecue grill mats for a gift and the receiver likes them a lot. I am thinking about buying some for myself. These mats are nice. I used one to do steaks indoors on my ancient stainless steel grill and it performed great. It also reduces cleanup dramatically. Works beautifully - did 40 burgers over Fourth of July and it was WONDERFUL! Clean up was a breeze! How did I barbecue without them! Wonderful with no sticky mess. If you cook on a grill with high heat to get that real grilled tasted on steaks don't wast your time with this. only good to 500.deg. not good for steaks,maybe OK for burgers, chicken etc. threw mine in the trash after the first use. dealer offered full refund. said they were working on new mats that would go past 500Deg. These barbecue grill mats are great on the barb. They clean up nice. For gas barbs the grease stays on the mats. Love them. Best invention since the invention of the barbecue pit. Like so much that I purchased a 2nd set for work. Distributes heat evenly across all grill, stops grease dropping below the mats and saves the grill plates, the grill heat deflectors, the grill burners and keeps the bottom of the grill from rusting out. I wish I'd known about these years ago.
Great invention!

These barbecue grill mats work amazingly well and have kept our grill looking new. They are relatively easy to clean too. My wife and I had heard a lot about these mats The wife was thrilled . These copper mats makes cooking on the grill and clean up easier. They work amazingly well! We've used them on multiple occasions. Great for veggies, too! A friend’s posted a video on Facebook using these to grill wings. I had to have them. I got them in two days, and used them that night. These are the best thing since sliced bread! Grilled veggies one one side and chicken on the other side. Nothing dried out. Everything cooked evenly and food doesn’t stick. This is so much better than using a grilling basket and it doesn’t take up space. I put one in my motorhome and kept two in the house. I haven't tried cutting it to size, but it made my fries and nuggets crispy. also tried it for pizza and the crust was nice and toasty. These mats are wonderful I have used them four times and saved so much cleaning time. I would recommend these to everyone. Delivered fine, well packed works great.

Must admit I was skeptical at first. The copper bbq mat looked flimsy and felt like a big plastic sheet. Tonight, I made some burgers and chicken breasts. Food cooked quickly, and chicken browned nicely. When the mat cooled ----and caution: WAIT until they are cool! --- I put them into the sink with hot soapy water. Everything cleaned right up. The only challenge I had was turning over the food since the mat was slippery. Other than that, minor issue. I am a little afraid to use them in the over unless they are on a baking sheet to keep from sliding. Yes, I would buy them again. I used it to grill my meat, Great quality and easy to use. Love this product because I can use it for my oven and for my grill. They are strong and dishwasher safe. The food doesn't stick and it's very easy to clean. Highly recommended, very satisfied! Love these on the grill! Makes us feel better not having to worry about cleaning brush bristles on the direct grill being cooked into your food. Have to watch where grease collects at the end of the mats, it can cause a flair up that burns the mat a bit.

AMAZING!!! now when i am doing BBQ my vegetables are not falling between the BBQ net and the taste is even BETTER!!! same thing when i using those copper bbq mat for meat. You have to try it to understand. I love these barbecue grill mats! I was a little bit skeptical if I would like them as I love grill marks and the smoke flavor of grilling. These mats really delivered. The chicken was great and my new grill still looks like a new grill! Plus the price is awesome, I would highly suggest you give them a try. I am sure glad I did! Works great. Cooks foods with less heat and slowly. Two of these barbecue grill mats cover my gas grill grate. I took care to keep the temp below 500. I cooked tilapia fillets on one and marinated peppers and zucchini on the other. Nothing stuck and cleanup was a breeze- once cooled wash with a bit of Dawn. Wow. I have never had fish cook so easy on the grill! A good green product. Easy to clean after use. Its better then using parchment paper. Food comes out tasty.

没有评论:

发表评论