2019年10月29日星期二

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat helps prevent from sticking

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is Long enough to custom cut and place on top of the gas or electric stove, inside the oven or small portable oven to keep it clean at all times. Easy to clean looks very nice! Excellent for charcoal and gas barbecue unit. You don't have to work hard to clean the top of the grill removing the sticky oil. Just wash, it's clean and ready for your next barbecue party. I used the old non-stick pads at the bottom of my charcoal to keep the metal clean at all time and place use charcoal in my garden to enrich the soil. Thank you for this wonderful product, it has many uses... you need only to use your creativity! A great workbench saver for the blind wannabe woodworker. The last thing I want or need to do with my woodburner unit is to start a fire. This grill mat will make sure of that and it fits my work area just right. Cut to pan size. YRYM HT BBQ grill mat Works good for me. Going strong after a month now! Just what I needed.

YRYM HT grill cooking mat is incredibly thin - much thinner than a silpat-type mat that would be used for baking. It was very easy to cut to fit our induction cooktop, and so far it has withstood all cooking temperatures. It loses one star for not staying in place on the cooktop. It is very slippery against the glass, so I constantly have to reposition it. Otherwise, it does the job of keeping messy splatters and drips off the cooktop during cooking. Good price, cut to fit. Enough for 3 uses in my 30" wall oven. Easy to use and lots for the money! Love that I can customize the size to fit my grill, I grill a lot more veggies because its so easy and with the mat you can also use a sauce while cooking. When grilling meats, you still get the grill marks and clean up is pretty easy, great gift ideas. This is amazing! Love the fact that you can cut the length that you need. Totally customizable. Highly recommend this for your toaster oven. I didn’t buy this for its intended purpose, I bought it to catch epoxy. It works great and is super easy to clean the epoxy off of it. If it works for epoxy I would guess it would work even better for the grill.

I have a stainless steel Samsung 5 burner range that has a long burner/ grill at the middle. It was not easy to find a a range Liner that fits; but when i did find one, it was very expensive (pre-cut to fit). I decided to buy YRYM HT BBQ grill mat  instead, and give it a try. my initial thought, this was going to be a waste of time and money. I was wrong. this product was super easy to cut and trim to fit to my Samsung Range top using just a utility knife. The final results was looking like custom made liner. I really like YRYM HT grill cooking mat . After almost 2 months of heavy use and abuse, this product holding up very well. The food spills, splashed oils, and liquids are easy to cleanup now ( was liner in the sink, and re-install) . With high flames and large pans, there is no burns, or deforms to the liner. Over all, I am very pleased with it. Great grill cooking mat and easy to use. The dimensions are as described. It does seem thin at 0.01mm. Certainly a good value at $13/(70x16).

Once you've used YRYM HT grill cooking mat you will not want to have a stove top without it ever again. It is so easy for me to clean my stove now. I lift my burners pull off the mat, super easy to clean and then just put back on the stove. I started doing this when my stove was new and it still looks brand new. No scrubbing /scratching the surface of it. I also want to mention that I put it on the bottom tray of my toaster oven and that's real easy to clean too now, much better than fooling around with foil. I gave a 4 Star because you can taste the plastic getting in the taste of the food. However when I cooked meat didn’t taste it, when I grilled pineapple that’s when I got the distinct taste of the plastic material. I of course ordered twice because I do like the quality of the material and it did what it suppose to do, kept my grill clean. Wont cook without them. Cooks Great! My husband loves his grill mat! Doesnt work great as a grilling surface, but we use it as a drip pad under the grill for easy clean up. I love using BBQ grill mat, but they were never large enough. This one certainly solved that problem!

没有评论:

发表评论