2019年10月15日星期二

HTVRont heat transfer paper cut easy on Cricut & iron fine

HTVRont HTV vinyl rolls not only a great price but such better quality than others I’ve tried in the past. The color is 100% on point! Very easy to weed and transfer was quick. My stockings are complete! Perfect shade of rose gold!! Very easy to weed. Had some troubles figuring out the setting for my Cricut Explore Air 2, but once I did - then it worked perfectly. The Firefly vinyl worked great! Easy to weed, adhered quickly as to not burn the satin ribbon. Will definitely be my go to vendor! This was my first time ever working with HTV. I have to say that I looove this brand. I couldnt get any colors that I needed locally so I went on an Amazon search and I was not disappointed! I was nervous about using it on burlap but omg. It turned out simply amazing. I will not be getting any other vinyl other than Firefly. I feel like the cost is a bit steep for one sheet but then again, you get what you pay for most times. It's a great quality vinyl. I used the copper glitter HTV vinyl and the regular burgundy HTV.

 HTVRont heat transfer paper adheres to fabric great! Was easy to weed. Looks great. I literally want so much of this color. Great quality. I used it to make my unicorn horn for Halloween, and it stuck to the felt. Wish this game in a huge roll. Not good for HUGE projects. Good for smaller projects! By far the best glitter vinyl I have ever worked with. Not to bad a product I guess it was my fault I didn't read the dementions right. As a strict Siser HTV user, I really liked this HTV! Easy to weed and work with and I love the color! Just what I was looking for! It's easy to use.  ordered this about 4 different times. And it has worked well for me. I wouldn't really call this a rose gold, (gold with a pink tone) BUT the color is as it looks in the picture. Still a great product. Cuts well, pulls from film without leaving a bunch of glitter behind to mess up your project.  I've made shirts/pillows with cricut material and this was my first time venturing from cricut. I think it sticks better so far. I haven't had to go back and re iron as I've had to with Cricut. it's slightly cheaper too. This vinyl is so pretty. It is extremely easy to cut with my Cricut. Easiest vinyl ever to weed. I've purchased from Firefly on more than one occasion because they offer great HTV vinyl for excellent prices.

Awesome HTV vinyl. Good price, easy to weed, looks great. Will be buying in more colors. This is a really beautiful color and they actually had it in stock compared to some other companies. Easy to work with and just LOVE the color! Made a birthday t-shirt for my daughter. The HTV was easy to cut with my Cameo machine, weeds easily. Irons on smoothly and quickly in 1-2 passes. Washed it the next day and it held up beautifully! Liked the product, very easy to use. Only drawback was that the price is too high in my opinion especially for the amount you get. I would like to see some sort of discount when purchasing multiple rolls. The color was perfect, it cut and pressed very well! Project turned out perfect! product came on time and looks exactly like picture online. I have not used it yet, but will rate it again then. I have had no problem with this product. I am not sure how well it works but it is absolutely gorgeous. I am in love with it. I have ordered a few different colors and they are all amazing. Can't wait to use it!! Great vinyl, beautiful color and good quality. Easy to use and came with great instructions on the packaging! Will definitely order again! Thanks so much! I LOVE this vinyl! It is beautiful and so easy to use.

I have only used this brand of vinyl a few times when i cannot get my usual vender to ship in time. But i will say that I impressed with HTVRont heat transfer paper. I usually stick to Siser vinyl when it comes to HTV but this is my new go to and favorite HTV to use. It cuts great! and weeds like a dream. 10 of 10 all around great vinyl to use! I have only used this brand of vinyl a few times when i cannot get my usual vender to ship in time. But i will say that I impressed with this heat transfer paper.. I usually stick to Siser vinyl when it comes to HTV but this is my new go to and favorite HTV to use. It cuts great! and weeds like a dream. 10 of 10 all around great vinyl to use!  Very pleased: cut easy on Cricut, weeded easily, ironed fine and has stayed put on shirts and linen bags! Fast delivery. Good product. I didnt think it would work good because of the thickness but I actually loved it.

没有评论:

发表评论