2019年10月20日星期日

HTVRont transfer tape is Easy to apply great for decals

HTVRont transfer tape was exactly what I was looking for. It is reasonably priced and I found it works better than the cricut brand transfer tape. The cricut brand tape is so sticky it's nearly impossible to burnish your vinyl onto your project, this tape doesn't cause that same issue. I will definitely be buying more. Best transfer paper I have used. Ok so I wrote a review saying how disappointed I was in this product but it turns out it wasn’t the product, it was me. I was trying to use this tape on iron on vinyl *face palm*. So if you’re having the same issue, make sure you’re using regular vinyl and not iron on vinyl. I like how much you go for the price. You can still see thru a little which makes it easier. Transfer paper worked great and its the right sixe for my 12 x 12 inch mat. This is AMAZING! its tacky enough to hold, yet I can reposition the vinyl if need be. I can also re use the same piece 3-4 times. I love the grid! I have no problems with this product. I liked that the company pursued me for feedback. I'll be working with them again in the future. Transfer paper is very good to use with any vinyl it’s easy to use and you can actually use the piece your using over and over.
Works great as transfer paper for cricut. It was so easy to use and perfect.  Just what I needed to start my cricut crafting. I’m not a seasoned crafter and this product was very easy to use and my project came out great! I can’t wait to use it again. Definitely recommend!


HTVRont t shirt transfer paper transfers well and is pliable to use on mugs and ornaments. I just did my first vinyl project and this transfer paper was very easy to use. I really like this transfer paper. This is my second roll. I use it to for vinyl project and like it better than cricut transfer tape. I gave it four stars because it would be little bit easier to use if it was clear. Absolutely LOVE this transfer tape!!! Will definitely be ordering again!!! It's a nice size roll and easy to use. It is exactly as pictured and was delivered quickly. Gifted this to my daughter for use with her Cricut she likes it much better than her "name brand" product. This transfer tape is easy to use and is far better than Cricut transfer tape. If you search reviews, you will find many frustrated with damaged/ruined projects due to the tape being too sticky. They recommend sticking it to your clothes several times to make it less sticky. What?! That is just silly. I recommend buying this instead, and thus saving yourself hassle and frustration. Shipping was fast so I could get my projects finished up at last!


I use this with my Cricut Maker for holographic vinyl stickers. HTVRont transfer tape works perfectly and is much cheaper than the Cricut brand transfer paper. The grid is nice to have. I am very happy with this transfer paper. It has grids so you can line up your project perfectly. I will definitely be buying more from this seller.  I’ve used circuit and silhouette brand transfer paper and they don’t even come close to this. Easy to use, price is great. Great quality and best transfer paper for anyone doing vinyl crafts. I love this transfer paper thank you. Delivery was fast and customer service was an A+. I bought this as it was recommended for transferring an image to a sequin pillow. This transfer tape is the best! It adhered nicely and was easy to remove. I wasn't sure about this paper at first but after giving it another try I love it. It's very easy to use and not too sticky. You can see through it to transfer stencil properly which even better. Perfect for my crafting needs. Easy to use and works well with my projects.


This is transfer tape hands down, the best transfer paper I have used and I have tried so many. Even the expensive brand name ones are WAY to sticky and give me the worst time trying to lay vinyl down, but this paper is the perfect amount of sticky to pick material up but still allows you to stick it to surfaces without holding onto the vinyl which has always been a problem of mine. It is thinner which actually works to my favor when I am transferring to rounded items such as cups. I'm new to vinyl transfers and I love this product! This is a good product! Easy to apply great for decals! Fast shipping easy to use. We are making glasses for prom. Worked perfectly. I am very pleased with my purchase. I use my product with my cricut. I used this to transfer vinyl to wine glasses worked great. Will buy again. Good paper for vinyl decal transfers. Cannot use more than once, but that’s ok with me. Works awesome for making stickers way better than the cricut brand. This was a gift ordered off wishlist. Recipient was very happy with product. Thank you so much and sorry for late reply, I was waiting to make sure no problems. Thank you for the wonderful service!

没有评论:

发表评论